A Simple Solution to Store AR Books

I have tried the cute system of book organization where every book was grouped by theme or author, but honestly, it didn't work for me. I have found a simple way that works for me and it's aligned with our school's Accelerated Reader (AR) program. 

I had a shelf that was underutilized, so I converted it to hold my classroom library. Each shelf is marked with the AR reading level and the corresponding color of that reading level. 

















I added matching shelf color dots to the front of the books so my kids "should" put them back where they belong.

If you think this system may work for you, I created an editable version of the colored shelf markers that you can download for free. 

Click here to get the file from my TPT store. 


Kim

2 comments

  1. Titanium White Dominus Price - Titanium Art
    The Titanium tecate titanium White Dominus is a beautifully crafted piece of 슈어 벳 ivory. There are some differences between titanium bmx frame the ivory and other ivory pieces. We offer a  Rating: 5 2017 ford fusion hybrid titanium · ‎1 vote · ‎$49.00 titanium max

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top